Impreza GR Series (2008+)

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forums for the Subaru Impreza Hatch.

Latest topics

» Shame some spammer got on here!
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:04 pm by vulnax

» Anti roll bar sizes on Sti / 330S
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:13 am by vulnax

» 2008-on Rear RED overlays
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 am by salsa-king

» UBot Studio Cracked 3.00086 Free 1
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:51 pm by xymonneco

» Tf2 Naked Models Gmod.zip
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 pm by xymonneco

» Download Windows 8 Sl 64 Bit Iso
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 pm by xymonneco

» Desi Students Fun-8 Mins-Hindi Audio XXx(www.mastitorrents.com)
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 am by xymonneco

» Rclicker-setup
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 pm by xymonneco

» Internet Download Manager 5.18 (PreCracked)
Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm by xymonneco

Navigation

Affiliates

Rclicker-setup

Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 pm by xymonneco

Rclicker-setup
http://tinyurl.com/ktt6dgy

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am by xymonneco

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp
tinyurl.com/ob68lca

Www Sexy Videos Download Com

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 pm by xymonneco

Www Sexy Videos Download Com > tinyurl.com/qze2wkc

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm by xymonneco

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar > tinyurl.com/om7bj72

Subaru Isle of Man Record attempt

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am by Bensonsti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFlSG9_Ue4A&feature=related

Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits)

StanS

Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Empty Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits)

Post  StanS Tue May 10, 2011 1:04 am

As there is no forum to put this type of topic on this site I have put in in several forums in the hopes I can find 3 more people to do a 4-person day with Andy Walsh (ex F1 driver).
    Only condition is that you must have attended one of his 2 or 4 person courses before Sad
    I asked him to make up a bespoke course including basic slalom ( eg in and out of a line of cones, handbrake turn at the end and back again) and an intro to drifting - a chance to practice controlled longish slides. I know the Scoob is not ideal for drifting, but its an excuse to try some controlled lairy driving bounce

I have some worn tyres to use on the back, as I think this may not be tyre friendly Twisted Evil

Having done one of his courses before, I can recommend the day. Its a concentrated learning experience. 1-1 tuition to get the technique "right" then practice on your own, but Andy is always there watching, and to ask questions, and to passenger with you to help you perfect the manoevre or to demonstrate again.

Please mail me if interested and you meet the "condition".

http://www.carlimits.com/script/viewEvents.php?type=airfieldtraining

StanS

Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits) Empty Re: Car handling course at N Weald (Car Limits)

Post  StanS Thu May 12, 2011 8:07 am

Andy wrote:
    ‘As Scoobys don’t like tight stuff we can work on the hand brake stuff and the Scandinavian flick, trail braking to cause over steer, drift control and even the j turn could be covered along with the usual re-cap of the high speed bend that on a standard second day we usually work on sideways recovery anyway.
    I will talk to everyone on the morning of the course to assess the requirements of the group.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 am