Impreza GR Series (2008+)

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forums for the Subaru Impreza Hatch.

Latest topics

» Shame some spammer got on here!
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:04 pm by vulnax

» Anti roll bar sizes on Sti / 330S
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:13 am by vulnax

» 2008-on Rear RED overlays
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 am by salsa-king

» UBot Studio Cracked 3.00086 Free 1
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:51 pm by xymonneco

» Tf2 Naked Models Gmod.zip
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 pm by xymonneco

» Download Windows 8 Sl 64 Bit Iso
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 pm by xymonneco

» Desi Students Fun-8 Mins-Hindi Audio XXx(www.mastitorrents.com)
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 am by xymonneco

» Rclicker-setup
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 pm by xymonneco

» Internet Download Manager 5.18 (PreCracked)
fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm by xymonneco

Navigation

Affiliates

Rclicker-setup

Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 pm by xymonneco

Rclicker-setup
http://tinyurl.com/ktt6dgy

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am by xymonneco

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp
tinyurl.com/ob68lca

Www Sexy Videos Download Com

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 pm by xymonneco

Www Sexy Videos Download Com > tinyurl.com/qze2wkc

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm by xymonneco

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar > tinyurl.com/om7bj72

Subaru Isle of Man Record attempt

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am by Bensonsti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFlSG9_Ue4A&feature=related

+4
sparkey
renny
Abx
s77ppp
8 posters

fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning

s77ppp
    s77ppp

fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Empty fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning

Post  s77ppp Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 am

front fogs fitted in around an hour...
    fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning IMG_0232
    fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning IMG_0233
    exhaust trims fitted in 20 mins, also rally armor flaps fitted last week.
    fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning IMG_0234
    fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning IMG_0236
    before trims
    fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Photo-3
    also, pig.......
    fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning IMG_0240

hopefully getting the front splitter from ht autos this week cheers
    Abx
    Abx

fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Empty Re: fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning

Post  Abx Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:37 am

Looking good, those fogs make such a difference to the front end, splitter will finsish it off nicely.
    renny
    renny

fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning Empty Re: fronts fogs and exhaust trims fitted this morning

Post  renny Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Looks much better with the front fogs Carl Very Happy

You'll have to let me know what you think of the HT autos splitter - I was going to have an aftermarket splitter fitted (another company) but the dealer that was going to fit it said the quality and finish were poor so sent it back (didn't actually get to see it myself).

Can't justify paying £400 for the genuine article at the moment!
    s77ppp
    s77ppp

Post  s77ppp Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 pm

will do, they are less than 10 miles from me so hoping to get there this week.....

carlos..

renny wrote:Looks much better with the front fogs Carl Very Happy

You'll have to let me know what you think of the HT autos splitter - I was going to have an aftermarket splitter fitted (another company) but the dealer that was going to fit it said the quality and finish were poor so sent it back (didn't actually get to see it myself).

Can't justify paying £400 for the genuine article at the moment!
    sparkey
    sparkey

Post  sparkey Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 pm

looks good

got fog lights fitted b4 i picked mine up last year finishs front off just near some brighter bulbs in them now would like front splitter
    but will have to do abit work on exit from back lane first think i would rip it off at the moment not much clearance

cant make my mind up on exhuast trims on dark grey car yet
    s77ppp
    s77ppp

Post  s77ppp Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 pm

put these in before i fitted....http://www.powerbulbs.com/product_detail.asp?prod=10
    Paul666
    Paul666

Post  Paul666 Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 am

Hi mate do you know what diameter the fogs are?

Thanks,
    Paul.
    Dave P
    Dave P

Post  Dave P Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Can you tell me please mate, when you fitted the fogs were the silver bits (the surround around the light) seperate/easy to remove on their own. Asking because I want to re-spray mine a different colour and it will be easier if I can get them off

Cheers

D
    s77ppp
    s77ppp

Post  s77ppp Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am

didnt take much notice tbh, however the covers pull of v easy, i found it best to pull from the outside first....

carlos..
    Dave P
    Dave P

Post  Dave P Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:21 pm

s77ppp wrote:didnt take much notice tbh, however the covers pull of v easy, i found it best to pull from the outside first....

carlos..

Thanks, will give it a go at the weekend

D
    wrxmania
    wrxmania

Post  wrxmania Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:25 pm

How easy is it to change the bulbs as my lights are in and got the dealer to fit them while it was getting it's 1000 miles oil service and new wheels fitted.

Brian Smile
    Silver Demon
    Silver Demon

Post  Silver Demon Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:20 am

Hi

Are the fogs easy to fit? Is the wiring already there? Do you have the fit another switch

cheers

Lee
    s77ppp
    s77ppp

Post  s77ppp Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:33 am

wrxmania wrote:How easy is it to change the bulbs as my lights are in and got the dealer to fit them while it was getting it's 1000 miles oil service and new wheels fitted.

Brian Smile

i would say it would take me around 3 mins to change both bulbs, once you get the covers of you will see how easy it is.....

carlos..
    s77ppp
    s77ppp

Post  s77ppp Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 am

Silver Demon wrote:Hi

Are the fogs easy to fit? Is the wiring already there? Do you have the fit another switch

cheers

Lee

fitting really is a doddle, and that comes from an extreme novice.
    the actual fitting of the fogs took me less than 10 mins, as once the old covers are off the wires are starring at you, i did not take the bumper off, no need as the fogs clip in very securely.
    the only slightly trickey bit is the fitting of the new stalk,which comes with the kit and has an extra swith on it for the fogs, it too about 10 mins to find the right screw, but one past that 5 more mins then done.
    dont pay anyone to do it, if a numpty like me can o it in less than 30 mins then anyone can.

carlos..
    Silver Demon
    Silver Demon

Post  Silver Demon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 am

Thanks for the info carlos Very Happy
    renny
    renny

Post  renny Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 am

s77ppp wrote:
    wrxmania wrote:How easy is it to change the bulbs as my lights are in and got the dealer to fit them while it was getting it's 1000 miles oil service and new wheels fitted.

Brian Smile

i would say it would take me around 3 mins to change both bulbs, once you get the covers of you will see how easy it is.....

carlos..

Hi Carlos,I got the bulbs that you posted the link for but just need to fit them when the snow buggers off.

When you say the covers need removing - whereabouts is the best place to pull from the outside? Question
    s77ppp
    s77ppp

Post  s77ppp Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 am

I pulled from the wing side towards the centre......

carlos..
    renny
    renny

Post  renny Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 am

Cheers - did it need much force?
    s77ppp
    s77ppp

Post  s77ppp Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:27 am

not too much, had to be firm but nothing to worry about..

carlos..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:28 am