Impreza GR Series (2008+)

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forums for the Subaru Impreza Hatch.

Latest topics

» Shame some spammer got on here!
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:04 pm by vulnax

» Anti roll bar sizes on Sti / 330S
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:13 am by vulnax

» 2008-on Rear RED overlays
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 am by salsa-king

» UBot Studio Cracked 3.00086 Free 1
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:51 pm by xymonneco

» Tf2 Naked Models Gmod.zip
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 pm by xymonneco

» Download Windows 8 Sl 64 Bit Iso
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 pm by xymonneco

» Desi Students Fun-8 Mins-Hindi Audio XXx(www.mastitorrents.com)
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 am by xymonneco

» Rclicker-setup
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 pm by xymonneco

» Internet Download Manager 5.18 (PreCracked)
New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm by xymonneco

Navigation

Affiliates

Rclicker-setup

Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 pm by xymonneco

Rclicker-setup
http://tinyurl.com/ktt6dgy

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am by xymonneco

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp
tinyurl.com/ob68lca

Www Sexy Videos Download Com

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 pm by xymonneco

Www Sexy Videos Download Com > tinyurl.com/qze2wkc

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm by xymonneco

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar > tinyurl.com/om7bj72

Subaru Isle of Man Record attempt

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am by Bensonsti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFlSG9_Ue4A&feature=related

+4
midichlorian
sparkey
StanS
Lordharding
8 posters

New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june

Lordharding
    Lordharding

New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Empty New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june

Post  Lordharding Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:47 am

Hi most of you know I organise the northern big one NBO at lightwater valley on sunday 27 th June
    every year I like to do something different and this year I would like a display of all the new age hatches
    I know most of you are part of different groups so will probably be part of them

Unless the new age group could get their own stand together and we could all meet up
    I will be going live in a few days on scoobynet with the lists but could one of you guys coordinate something on here or scoobynet new age section and get something planned

I am also planning a new age section in the car of the day competion but would need a least 10 to drive into the arena to show their cars for everyone else to look at our cars

So could someone on hear take over the running of this new age display for me as I'm really busy with NBO stuff in the next 11 weeks

Thanks
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Empty Re: New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june

Post  Lordharding Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:16 am

Ok guys

NBO 8 list went live on scoobynet last night and captain, demise , Rob , sparky and myself have all registered
    get your selves on the list and organised so the new age hatches are going to show everyone how good we are
    my next worry is my vision of a new age section in the arena to show them alltogether

At the moment mine was the only one DUH
    so I do need a certain commitment thar we can get at least 6-8 owners who are prepared to show in the arena for 10 minutes otherwise I will have to abandon the class
    can you post on this thread if you will show at the NBO 8 so I can decide in the next 2 weeks
    thanks
    StanS

New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june Empty Re: New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june

Post  StanS Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:22 am

Hi,
    I put my name on the list (#48).
    What is involved with "showing" - does the car have to be perfectly clean -engine bay etc etc ?
    I am happy to "show" mine and can get engine pretty clean, but probably not so you could eat your big mac off it !
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:16 am

Normal will be fine as I'm sure with the normal standard of cleaning it will be okay so don't be afraid
    I'm sure when I hosting NBO 20 we will be down to the anal standards of concourse as cars get older
    the oldest scooby is aprox 17 years so I will look forward to the next few years as they become rebuilt
    I won't really feel my life is complete to we have rows of old classics with mirrors underneath and new tyres with stickers on
    for the new age what my < vision > is this year us for as many new age to get into the show arena as the final class ( when the crowds are biggest ) to show the rest of the community what the future is all about
    so please help me out guys
    sparkey
    sparkey

Post  sparkey Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:29 am

count me in lordy Smile already on list
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 am

Thanks for that sparky will catch up eventually for a chat
    it's peaceful in here !!
    sparkey
    sparkey

Post  sparkey Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 am

no prob

i no what u mean peaceful no one twisting about whos forum is best you no what i mean Exclamation Exclamation
    StanS

Post  StanS Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 am

Great !! bounce
    Please count me in as well Smile
    Stan
    midichlorian
    midichlorian

Post  midichlorian Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi Lordy I'm on the main list on SN, number 64. Defo count me in for a showing of hatches also Cool

btw - when I first saw the list earlier today I thought that loads of cosworth hatches signed up affraid

Then I realised CS meant cumbrian scoobs study
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 am

Stan
    sparky
    midchlorian
    lord h

Ok that's 4 of us we are getting there really want min of ten to show their hatches for about 10 minutes in the arena
    come on don't be shy !!
    Captain
    Captain

Post  Captain Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 am

Lordharding wrote:Stan
    sparky
    midchlorian
    lord h

Ok that's 4 of us we are getting there really want min of ten to show their hatches for about 10 minutes in the arena
    come on don't be shy !!

Come on Lordy read your own list you`ve forgotten Rob ,Denise , Martin and myself so thats 8 and you never know when or where the elusive GH Plumb may appear ?. Suspect
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:18 am

List is getting bigger (and I'm getting older and forgetfull )

Stan
    sparky
    midchlorian
    lord h
    Rob
    martin
    Denise
    Captain

Keep on adding your names I want the hundreds of classics and bugeyes blobs and hawks to see what the future is
    martin r 0705

Post  martin r 0705 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:39 pm

hi lordy , i would like to join in the hatch arena thing as long as i can stay on my own club stand until required to enter the arena , would this be ok or would you prefer all hatches parked up together all day ,
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Sat May 01, 2010 11:26 am

Yes thats fine park with your clubs and look out for the call for all new hatches then we will all drive into the arena for judgeing to see the reponsce from the rest of the community
    looks like I can go ahead with the new hatch class now we have enough to agree to drive into the arena
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:09 pm

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/836840-nbo-8-competions-thread.html

that's the link for NBO info
    I'm taking a big chance this year in having a new class for the arena

The new age hatch section
    there is 10 pledges to drive into the arena and 2 trophies up for grabs
    so be ready guys to drive in and show the community just what they are missing
    Rob
    Rob

Post  Rob Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Unfortunatly the proper award winning hatch will be parked up as i'm on holliday hahahahahaha Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Just to remind you all guys

NBO tomorrow
    230pm
    Ish
    All new age hatches in the arena
    To show the antiques roadshow crew what they are missing
    midichlorian
    midichlorian

Post  midichlorian Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:24 am

Sorry everyone I will have to pull out Sad

Wife gave birth to our newest edition on Monday (earlier than planned), and so a full day away is out of the question.

Not like mine is anything special really - but the bigger the turnout the better I guess

Hope everyone has a great time - can't wait to see the pics!
    Captain
    Captain

Post  Captain Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am

New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june P1000027-1

Congratulations to Martin on winning the award for best Impreza Hatch at yesterdays NBO cheers
    Second place went to Mick P , well done mate. Both cars were absolutely stunning in an excellent turn out that filled the NBO arena . I wouldn`t have liked to have had to pick between the two .

mickp

Post  mickp Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Great day at the NBO.....Many thanks to Lordy and his team.

Martins car was a worthy winner, looked stunning and those wheels were extra Cool Cool

I was going to sell mine this year and have a change. Got some really nice comments at the N.B.O so I think i will hang onto it a bit longer and maybe put it back in the hatch arena for 2011 Very Happy

Rob make sure you book another holiday mate for late June 2011 Wink Laughing Laughing

Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 am

Thanks guys for all getting in the arena they looked fantastic and showed the community how modern they are and the future lots of positive comments now compared to two years ago when they first hit the street
    Captain
    Captain

Post  Captain Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:46 am

New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june P1000031

I forgot I took this picture of Mick polishing his immaculate beast @ the NBO on the LADS stand, I have only just found it . It was good to meet you and have a brief chat Mick in between my other NBO duties.

It was disappointing that we were let down by IM at the 11th hour with the Cosworth , that would have been a Coup for the NBO.
    martin r 0705

Post  martin r 0705 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:54 pm

was a great weekend guys and a good turn out of hatches , like captain said i wouldn't have liked to have judged on any of the groups ( although lordy asked me to )some very very nice motors , great to have met you mick ,cracking motor
    martin r 0705

Post  martin r 0705 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Captain wrote:New age hatch meeting sun 27 th june P1000027-1

Congratulations to Martin on winning the award for best Impreza Hatch at yesterdays NBO cheers
    Second place went to Mick P , well done mate. Both cars were absolutely stunning in an excellent turn out that filled the NBO arena . I wouldn`t have liked to have had to pick between the two .

was just thinking john how sweet it was being on the cs stand at the last minute and getting an award , the news wasn't long in getting round other parts ( you know what i mean )thanks again for having us
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Martin you are part of Cs now
    Non negotiable
    Only an hour down the road and you will smile there and back

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:21 am