Impreza GR Series (2008+)

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forums for the Subaru Impreza Hatch.

Latest topics

» Shame some spammer got on here!
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:04 pm by vulnax

» Anti roll bar sizes on Sti / 330S
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:13 am by vulnax

» 2008-on Rear RED overlays
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 am by salsa-king

» UBot Studio Cracked 3.00086 Free 1
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:51 pm by xymonneco

» Tf2 Naked Models Gmod.zip
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 pm by xymonneco

» Download Windows 8 Sl 64 Bit Iso
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 pm by xymonneco

» Desi Students Fun-8 Mins-Hindi Audio XXx(www.mastitorrents.com)
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 am by xymonneco

» Rclicker-setup
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 pm by xymonneco

» Internet Download Manager 5.18 (PreCracked)
Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm by xymonneco

Navigation

Affiliates

Rclicker-setup

Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 pm by xymonneco

Rclicker-setup
http://tinyurl.com/ktt6dgy

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am by xymonneco

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp
tinyurl.com/ob68lca

Www Sexy Videos Download Com

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 pm by xymonneco

Www Sexy Videos Download Com > tinyurl.com/qze2wkc

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm by xymonneco

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar > tinyurl.com/om7bj72

Subaru Isle of Man Record attempt

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am by Bensonsti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFlSG9_Ue4A&feature=related

3 posters

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link)

Celtic Dragon
    Celtic Dragon

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Empty Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link)

Post  Celtic Dragon Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:28 am

Righto, as most makers seem to be ignoring us, I've been looking for some inseration as its now cold, dark and miserable outside, I've been thinking about making some GRP parts for the outside of the car.

Some of you I know like your carbon bits and found this site.Their swiss based and seem to have some nice bits.

http://www.maxspeed-motorsport.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=268_43_663_665&osCsid=5ac1fc85995f496368e757e380ba3f47

Know this is very cheeky, don't suppose anyone has a WRX lip splitter, STi roof spoiler or STi lip splitter I could borrow do they? Can be accident damaged, I just need to make the moulds up.
    Celtic Dragon
    Celtic Dragon

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Empty Re: Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link)

Post  Celtic Dragon Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:01 am

Question for you all. What type of roof spoiler would you like to see? Using STi roof spoiler as the base. I'm not even going to try and mock up a WRC copy.

Had a quick play around this morning. This was very much a play. Mk2 will be mocked up this afternoon, correcting the mistakes in this 1.

This is designed to be combined with the Sti one. This is sitting to far forward than I think as I'm using my wrx one as a base untill I can get my hands on a Sti. Its also to high.

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) DSCN0473

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) DSCN0472

Celtic Dragon
    Celtic Dragon

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Empty Re: Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link)

Post  Celtic Dragon Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:45 am

Mk2 is mocked up and a lot more subtle

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) DSCN0474

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) DSCN0475

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) DSCN0476
    hkp
    hkp

Post  hkp Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Looks nice Simon, I'd definitely be up for a WRX splitter if you do one...
    Celtic Dragon
    Celtic Dragon

Post  Celtic Dragon Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Glot to have a serious chat with a friend. Thinkiing about it last night I may need severe help with the moulds and materials.

HT auto's use polyurethene for the 08 splitter which cannot be repaired by fibreglass which was my hope (need to chop 75mm out of the middle for it to fit).

So pretty muuch any part I want / wrx owners want it going to have to be 100% custom made. Sadly that means 2 thing and 2 bad things, 1 will be they will be bitchingly expensive and 2 an awful lot of work.
    RB5 286
    RB5 286
    Admin

Post  RB5 286 Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) P1-2-2

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) P1-3

With the heightened attention revolving around the GR-Chassis STi, along
    with the all-new 2011 release, Voltex has developed a brand new
    affordable GT Wing for both the track and street guys- The all New Type
    H2S GT Wing, featured in both FRP and Wet Carbon.

The H2-series comes from the current Type-2 Wing with a specialized base
    mount made solely for Hatchback cars, which is where the "H" comes in.
    The abbreviated "S", meaning "Street", includes their integrated side
    plate-to-wing design.

Wing Mounting:

* Mounts on top of the current OEM STi Spoiler
    * Features all aluminum brackets and hardware
    * Over 12 different wing positions
    * Hand made and crafted design
    * Track and Wind Tunnel tested
    * Comes with all hardware needed for a complete installation

Wings Spans Offered:

* 1360mm
    * 1370mm
    Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Cb4a8aa454
    RB5 286
    RB5 286
    Admin

Post  RB5 286 Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) P1
    Celtic Dragon
    Celtic Dragon

Post  Celtic Dragon Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Saw that 1 on the american forums. Its a bit to Halfords for my tastes, if it was a direct replacement i'd have been tempted.
    RB5 286
    RB5 286
    Admin

Post  RB5 286 Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 pm

here's my pshop versions of the hatch with the RS spoiler you mentioned on the phone

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Th_rearrshatch

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Rearrshatch

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Th_sidershatch

Exterior parts, thinking about making some myself (and a dealer link) Sidershatch
    Celtic Dragon
    Celtic Dragon

Post  Celtic Dragon Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Cheers Mark, it looks like I'm on the right lines Very Happy

Give you a ring tomorrow if I haven't heard from you before hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:08 pm