Impreza GR Series (2008+)

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Subaru Hatch Forums, please log in...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forums for the Subaru Impreza Hatch.

Latest topics

» Shame some spammer got on here!
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:04 pm by vulnax

» Anti roll bar sizes on Sti / 330S
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:13 am by vulnax

» 2008-on Rear RED overlays
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 am by salsa-king

» UBot Studio Cracked 3.00086 Free 1
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:51 pm by xymonneco

» Tf2 Naked Models Gmod.zip
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 pm by xymonneco

» Download Windows 8 Sl 64 Bit Iso
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 pm by xymonneco

» Desi Students Fun-8 Mins-Hindi Audio XXx(www.mastitorrents.com)
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 am by xymonneco

» Rclicker-setup
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:44 pm by xymonneco

» Internet Download Manager 5.18 (PreCracked)
How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Icon_minitime1Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm by xymonneco

Navigation

Affiliates

Rclicker-setup

Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:42 pm by xymonneco

Rclicker-setup
http://tinyurl.com/ktt6dgy

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am by xymonneco

Cucu Bilal Full 3gp
tinyurl.com/ob68lca

Www Sexy Videos Download Com

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:54 pm by xymonneco

Www Sexy Videos Download Com > tinyurl.com/qze2wkc

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 pm by xymonneco

Whatsapp Jar File For Mobile Lg Cookie Plus Gs500.rar > tinyurl.com/om7bj72

Subaru Isle of Man Record attempt

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am by Bensonsti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFlSG9_Ue4A&feature=related

+3
wrxtony57
urban
StanS
7 posters

How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO

StanS

How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Empty How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO

Post  StanS Fri May 27, 2011 2:00 am

Disappointing that out of all the Hatch owners who are "enthusiasts" to the point that they contribute to the many Scooby forums, only 5 have put their names down to go on the Hatch stand at the NBO - probably the biggest Scooby meet in the UK ! Embarassed

Last edited by StanS on Fri May 27, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    urban

How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Empty Re: How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO

Post  urban Fri May 27, 2011 2:23 am

Alas - Being from N.Ireland, its a bit far for me to travel
    StanS

How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Empty Re: How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO

Post  StanS Fri May 27, 2011 2:34 am

Laughing
    Nothing personal !! Smile

People are busy. petrol costs a lot, there's a lot happening far closer to home etc etc.

Good opportunity to make a Hatch statement - we are not the unclean abomination of the Subaru stable!! pirat
    wrxtony57
    wrxtony57

Post  wrxtony57 Fri May 27, 2011 4:54 am

I'd go on the stand IF I get there, but I'm still trying to get time off to go.

I'd rather not let anyone down though by saying yes and not turning up.

Plus, a lot of people don't want to be there all day and I believe cars are supposed to stay in the stand area until the end.

My name is on the big list though.

How many cars are needed to get a stand?
    StanS

Post  StanS Fri May 27, 2011 6:00 am

Need 8, deadline tomorrow to get a stand !
    I didn't realise that we had to stay on the stand to the end ! It was a long day at Japfest on Enginetuner's stand (I was pleased to support Enginetuner as he did a good job on the engine) but we were ready to go a bit after lunch, having started queueing to get in at 0735 ! Probably a lack of stamina due to age Sad Laughing
    mickp

Post  mickp Fri May 27, 2011 10:10 am

Would love to be on the stand but already commited to LADS as previous years. Wish i could be in two places at once.

Will still be good to chat with all the other GR forum members who are making the trip Very Happy
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Fri May 27, 2011 11:24 pm

We were so close with 5 too

Show starts at 10am lots of the bigger clubs will be there at 930 ish as it takes them a while to build the displays up

Some clubs are there even earlier

CRAFT normally leads the LADS on a 100 mile detour and still gets there early

Some are huddled up in sleeping bags and some live the five star luxury in hotels and some sleep in club tents and some have afghan tents !

I will talk to the logistics team Captain and Gus to see what I can do

Can all the five of you please check you are on the master list

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/881618-nbo-9-northern-big-one-the-list.html

As you must be registered anyway
    I think a few on here are with their own club stands eg
    CS have 6/7 ourselves and TTS have a couple and the LADS will have a couple

One thing that is a MUST is in the hatch competition in the arena that Every hatch must go into that I think last year we had 14 which was great that will be our 15 minutes of fame for the photos as well and to show the rest of the community how supior the hatch is !!

cheers
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Fri May 27, 2011 11:29 pm

The judging starts at 1pm and through to 3pm then the raffle and prize givings normally last to 330 pm ish th
    Then by about 4pm most people start to leave apart from the die heart enthusiasts who stop to 5pm to celebrate the day and see the empty field again

You can leave at any time you want to though

Don't believe all the spin

Just remember as a sales manager and marketing man

I'm great at creating Spin

It works too cheers
    StanS

Post  StanS Sat May 28, 2011 4:31 am

Good to hear what's really happening Laughing
    Looks like we can escape (well after the Hatch competition) for our afternoon nap then lol!
    Rob
    Rob

Post  Rob Sat May 28, 2011 4:36 am

As much as I wanted to be on the hatch stand it looks like mine and martins white hatches are center to our display this year, so unfortunatly cant leave our stand
    salsa-king
    salsa-king

Post  salsa-king Sat May 28, 2011 10:55 am

I've put my name down....

228) salsa-king/Sti 330s HATCH/2009 - HATCH STAND... (failing that UK Scoobies)

seeing SIDC aren't there.... Scotish Impreza Drivers Club as it's now know!!! lol
    wrxtony57
    wrxtony57

Post  wrxtony57 Sat May 28, 2011 12:54 pm

I'll go on the stand. 90% sure I'll be there.
    I'm on the Scoobynet normal list if that's ok

I think we need window stickers for this club!
    salsa-king
    salsa-king

Post  salsa-king Sat May 28, 2011 1:52 pm

what do we want the sticker to say?

i'll arrange those.

The Hatch Stand @ NBO 9

??
    wrxtony57
    wrxtony57

Post  wrxtony57 Sat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Good question, something simple I suppose.

"Subaru hatched a plan, this is it!" Laughing

Should take a handful of stickers/fliers with the website address on and give them out to all hatch owners!
    salsa-king
    salsa-king

How disappointing - no Hatch stand at NBO Empty i like the sticker slogan though

Post  salsa-king Sun May 29, 2011 3:21 pm

NO HATCH STAND @ NBO Sad

Due to the lack of interest and speaking with the other hatch Stand manager, it has been decided to disband the very small 'club' stand.
    maybe next year we will have better support.

can all those listed below make sure they are still attending with other clubs who are willing to support the NBO.

Sorry, we can't get the numbers up this year. We did try.

wrxtony57
    wrxtony57

Post  wrxtony57 Mon May 30, 2011 12:45 am

Still worth while getting some club flyers to stick on new hatches windscreens and advertise the club.
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Mon May 30, 2011 1:30 am

Ok guys you did your best
    Don't worry
    There is always NBO 10 next year

What I would like to see is every person on here and scoobynet to go into the arena for the hatchback
    Car competition
    O think the runnning order is number 4 2pm
    Details to be finalised this week

At least we will have 15-20 hatches all together for 15 minutes of fame and some great photos too
    StanS

Post  StanS Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 am

I'm up for that - great photo op Very Happy
    Lordharding
    Lordharding

Post  Lordharding Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Let's make sure All the hatches are in the arena forth NBO for our 15 minute national meeting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:48 am